View Single Post

Old 01-08-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle
Pass what idiot. Law librarians are not allowed to practice law so bar exams are really just something done to add to a resume. I failed mine by 251/260 points and I was leaving Minnesota soon anyway for California.

There were maybe 2 African Americans in my Graduating Class of 1989 out of 250 graduates. About 52% women and the valedictorian was a blonde woman named Ruth.

And how many Marquis Who's Who volumes are you in? I was nominated to 24 of these from 1992-2002 and am listed in about 14 the last I looked and that include several Marquis Who's Who in America. And that is for my 224 613 Project as I was not working anywhere then.

twitbarker sure likes to needle people. It is called trolling in other quarters. I just hope more of my many Facebook friend see these posts by dirtbanker. And we can get a real name on this jerk.
Lets look at your statement "Pass what idiot...I failed mine".
Most people (normal people) do not call someone an idiot and then acknowledge their own failure...

I am not in any Marqui's Who's Hoooo volumes, and I have never looked to see who is. You have no idea of any accolades other posters might have earned on here, because most people (normal people) don't throw that stuff out for consumption, due to the fact that they don't feel the need to justify their existence...

Was the blonde valedictorian, Ruth, HOT?? If so, got any pics?? LOL JK

This is interesting; "that is for my 224 613 Project as I was not working anywhere then". Were you on a government benefits program of any type at this point? If so, collectively speaking, I am wondering if the project could be considered "OURS" (tax payers) as much as it is yours...

Why do you want your imaginary Facebook friends to get my real name? I don't care what your real name is, Wackadoodle is fine with me. Are you and your Facebook friends going to try to cause me harm because I don't like the idea that we as a country should stop supporting the lazy? Are you that type of person, the type of person you claim to dislike??