View Single Post

Old 01-08-2017, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I personally am not inclined to character assassination of Hillary Clinton and prefer to discuss her conduct in relation to her personal server and the Clinton Charitable foundation, etc. and it also applies to all those politicians seeking office.

However I believe it is uncivilized, unfair and unjust to drag candidates wives and families into such frays. I believe it is unconscionable for people to use denigrating terms and descriptions for supposes and children. Some people simply have no shame or no honor.

Personal Best Regards:
I was discussing some ethical flaws of Melania Trump like stealing the almost same words as Michelle Obama. These were spoken at the Republican National Convention. Seems fair game because of that fact.

And I have maybe 500 friends on Facebook and all are extremely real. I am addressing dirtbanker here. I have a lot of very real friends of TOTV as well as I have been on here since July 2007. And I follow maybe 5000 people on Facebook many of whom I can visit with in some way or another.

I do not like bullies who hide as anonymous trolls like dirtbanker. I believe we should know this person's real name so that he is accountable to people for what he writes especially when making false claims on TOTV. I am very easy to identity as to my real name as I am 2nd in number of posts on TOTV to graciegirl. She seems to be a good woman.

The racist attacks on Michelle Obama are very shameful as are any slurs against kids who cannot defend themselves like the Obama children.