View Single Post

Old 01-08-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
After submitting a response to a poster this AM, this question remained in the back of my mind.

And I am thinking is single question really relates as to how we respond generally.

Any second thoughts about your vote? Any second thoughts about things you did in the past ( ie) would you live your life differently?

In fact at a program I once attended that very question was posed.

Realistically the fact is you can't go back.

Philosophically I have always tried to do my due diligence when making choices but once made I did not look back.

Psychologically it is simply unhealthy to have lingering regrets.

As I age it becomes increasingly obvious to me that its best to ignore both the past and the future and look only to the present

Personal Best Regards:
You always accuse me of things when I disagree with you, but I read your post and ask these questions...

If you mean what you say, why are your posts almost strictly about the past, never directed to present issues, and ignoring the future.

If I bring up Trumps ridiculous lies of NOW, you react with Clinton's lies of the past or the Clinton Foundation..if I bring up Trumps current positions, whether the wall, the increase in debt, or Medicaire, you react with you feeling he can change the future somehow.

Not sure I get it, but as you say, I gotta get with it and "up my game and aim higher"

I ask this specific because it is in fact a common characteristic. Almost all conversations in this forum or in the news relate to PRESENT Trump words and/or actions. The responses are predictably about PAST Clinton or Obama actions..

If a question is asked about PRESENT Trump policy suggestions it is answered with stories of Clinto/Obama past.