View Single Post

Old 01-08-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Rocky if you would realize the media you're prescribing to is your real problem not understanding Trump.

Try watching Fox for a few days to get yourself upto speed, did you know you can get it from the horses mouth direct on Twitter, but you likely don't use new tech stuff.

I feel bad for you being kept in the dark about the facts kinda like mushroom.
I certainly understand the differences in media, and often get verbally shouted at for pointing that fact out.

This has nothing to do with media...I certainly do not allow anyone to make up my mind..

I simply submit that lying is lying. He lies..simply said. Gosh, I have pointed that out with many variations of the lie on different networks, from different news sources, etc.,

I am not sure what your post even means, as I was responding to Rubicon about ignoring the past...when you speak if the present in here, you are met most certainly by a post speaking if the past.

Trump is President...when is HE held accountable for lying, both to all Americans and to his followers. How long is the President being defended by a diatribe on Clinton or Obama. When does pointing out the possible ramifications of his actions today, not met with another lecture on Clinton or Obama.

When is he made to confront what he says ?