View Single Post

Old 01-08-2017, 01:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
so what did you see or read that was a lie, and where did you see it.

And don't go back into ancient history

January 5

"President-elect Donald Trump continued his Twitter tirade against the auto industry on Thursday, slamming Toyota for investing in Mexico but appearing to misstate key details of the company’s operations.

Trump warned the Japanese carmaker over Twitter that it could face hefty fines for building a plant in Baja, Mexico, to sell the popular Corolla sedan to American consumers. But Trump’s tweet looks to be incorrect: Toyota’s factory in Baja assembles Tacoma trucks, according to the automaker. A new plant in Guanajuato, Mexico, will manufacture Corollas.

That factory broke ground in November, and production is expected to begin in 2019. The work is being shifted to the plant from a facility in Canada. In a statement Thursday, Toyota said that there is no change in employment and production in the United States as a result of the new operations."

Donald Trump just threatened Toyota — but it looks like he got the facts wrong - The Washington Post

Not sure what you consider history, but in the last weeks, he lied about his foundation, he lied about "knowing things nobody else knew" and would share, and this is just the few off the top of my head.

As someone who, to my knowledge, has never ever given a link and simply asks for proof of a Trumps idiocy and who always gets it from me..,you have a very short memory, and obviously a narrow mind