View Single Post

Old 01-08-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
... and people start kicking them.

This is what really bugs me about some people on here. They seem to think that I am a nobody so that gives them the right to start kicking me when I look that way that I am one of the 52nd as dirtbanker keeps saying.

That is the definition of a bully.

You really should be ashamed of yourselves. And these bullies like to be as anonymous as possible while spreading personal information about their targets.

Again, that's despicable.

I am sure you people will keep at it with you garbage morals and expressed thoughts. Belong more on Topix than on TOTV though. And to people with the maturity of a middle school student if even that.

I hope karma finds you big time. And I am anything but anonymous.
Dear Guest:

Indeed it gets annoying, and without question unfortunate and unnecessary when a poster paints a target on your back...but disgruntled posters exist on forums such as this and thems the facts.

In the years that we all have been on this forum you have made a positive and informative contribution. You have shown yourself to be an honest and open-minded person with compassion for people and a wide and broad repertoire.

Clearly the problem doesn't rest with you but with this individual. Based on his comments on this forum he is a person who is filled with self loathing and hate. My suggestion is in whatever way you express your spirituality extend forgiveness. I have learned that it does not pay to get mad, or to get even, but rather to get ahead. In this case it means making this individual a non factor as concerns this forum.

People posting on here are quite savvy and know who you are and they clearly know what this individual is not.

If you feel a need to respond to this individual then do what you normally do and meet this individual's comments with logic, reason and calm.

Personal Best Regards: