View Single Post

Old 01-08-2017, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear RubiTheCon:

You amaze me more every day.

The Political Forum is unmoderated and rife with daily personal attacks...mostly from your fellow scumbags on the right.

Yet you are mute when that occurs...why is that?

That was a rhetorical question of course, because most everyone knows...that you're nothing but a flaming hypocrite.

Personal Best Regards And May You Receive What You Deserve.
You know I probably would not agree with you on much politically. We DO fearvTrump equally, however,

To have these two threaten anyone is ludicrious. Speaking for me I have been called names, called a liar, and these two support each and everyone of these folks who demean, who mock me because I am not an hypocrit, and because I think their idol is absolutely a serious danger to our country.

Because I feel that way, and have had been the target, I join you in your comments. Just recently found how to Id the posters and was shocked to see people who in the past said one thing to me, and now post the exact opposite....who made fun of others in the past, and then come on here like children and say things like "we won, you lost" and for the life of me I don't know what that means.

So, speaking to anyone on here about rules, or even human decency is a bit beyond the pale.

The hypocrisy...the ability to look down your nose like that simply is something to behold.