View Single Post

Old 01-08-2017, 05:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Just recently found how to Id the posters and was shocked to see people who in the past said one thing to me, and now post the exact opposite....who made fun of others in the past, and then come on here like children and say things like "we won, you lost" and for the life of me I don't know what that means.
Welcome to the political forum wackadoodle. I am happy to hear you have looked at some older threads to see I am not the only one that has poked a harsh word your way.

Of course name calling and slander is all good when it is coming from you (laughed quite a bit when you called me an a$$hole), but you feel you deserve special treatment from others or else you will have to pout, whine, post links to baby fart songs, and just get plain weird.

You got some support from a few of the most flagrant name callers on here, that has to feel good for a man-child. Oh and you just don't know what the 52%er comment is all about, I guess your reading comprehension is not all that good as I have explained it a few times, and I believe it was in my post just prior to you calling me an a$$hole.

As for your comment about people kicking when someone is down, I have found there are a lot more people that will help someone when they fall down, but when that person continues to keep falling down no matter how much help they get...the help from others generally dwindles.

I know your a drama queen and just want to drag this episode out for all you can. You enjoy attention and need an opportunity to tell us all your life story again...well a story anyways.