View Single Post

Old 01-08-2017, 06:47 PM
n/a

Lets discuss eliminating the government support of the lazy in our nation.

Currently 52% of the citizens are on a government assistance program. That means 48% are paying everyone else's way. Could you imagine what it is like to get up early, go to work and work hard, and then give a big part of your paycheck to a bunch of other people that did not get up early, and did not go to work and work hard? It really bums me out...I am sure some of them are really nice people, but that does not make me feel good about working to pay their bills: Obammaphones (up to 5 each!), link cards (they can get cash back for cigarettes and lottery tickets!), health insurance (obese, smoke, booze, drugs!)and housing (HUD- never move out!).

Included in the 52% is Social Security Disability. I can't believe how fast the numbers on this program is growing. I suspect there is a lot of fraudulent recipients. It just does not seem to be much being done to root these thieves out.

Not all of the 52% are lazy, about 14% of the amount is social security. I am not a big fan of cutting the benefits of the very people that pay into a government retirement program. I mean they take out that tax from my paycheck, after I worked so hard, and then to suggest they would end social security for me, so the lazy can continue to live without working, just does not seem right.

So what are you thoughts to eliminate the financial support of the lazy in this country?