View Single Post

Old 01-09-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And as usual...you avoided my question.

I too have a life well beyond what I ever expected, but I also take the time to stand up for those who don't...and am not afraid to speak out against those who bully others not as fortunate.

This thread was started (by someone other than me) for that express purpose, but you're so self-centered, narcissistic and oblivious you prefer to get on your soapbox and blather endlessly about yourself...instead of actually supporting the OP and doing what is right.

No wonder you worship Trump.
Good showing some empathy. Many others' lives are a lot more complicated than some make out on here. Trump has made stereotyping and over-generalizations a good thing. Something to be admired in going for the lowest common denominator as far as describing the complexity of life is concerned for his followers who want live to just be black-and-white, sometimes literally. One thing good about Trump he too had experienced the stupidity you find from many bureaucrats and how they often also resort to thinking by just checking a box about someone rather than actually getting to know a person.

We will see what Trump actually does though. It is seldom what he said he would do. And Trump does have many good qualities. He is not a racist, marries immigrants (twice), helps those down-and-out on occasion, does give to charities sometimes, and does try to fix problems caused by shallow thinking by those obsessed with red tape and simplifying life. He is a very smart man in other words.