View Single Post

Old 01-10-2017, 06:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villagesgal View Post
ER Dr.s are contract Dr.s who only work there one or two days a week. They will never see you again do don't care. Husband came i via ambulance, ER Dr. ran a blood test and told us he was fine and to go home. Problem was he literally couldn't move. His muscles weren't working. Dr. couldn't care less said to carry him out. I refused to even try and called our Dr. who talked to the hospital and he was admitted. He had sepsis and died in Hospice 4 days later. I will never go there. ER is terrible. Upstairs is fine, but not ER. Go there at your own risk.
"They will never see you again don't care." Your remark is offensive and clearly so wrong. I happen to have ER personnel in my family. ER personnel are the people who keep you alive and stabilize you until further medical help can be provided.

You have obviously had a traumatic experience, but please do not label everyone in that category.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Last edited by Madelaine Amee; 01-10-2017 at 07:27 AM.