View Single Post

Old 01-12-2017, 06:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear Guest:

Actually we should all care and we should all be very concerned. Posters on this forum are witnessing a micro view of a national problem. A problem being manipulated by globalist who desire to have America under its wing. They manipulate useful idiots like Michael Moore, Cher, Al Sharpton. They cleverly cultivate anarchy nihilism, Marxism. These same people would compare Trump to Hilter but cannot see that their same agenda of race hate is how a hapless corporal became the most powerful man in Europe.

Progressives see this as a fight between white (Trump) and black (Obama). White elitist coveted command of blacks and now they see that a shift has begun as blacks have finally awaken to the fact that progressive policies have failed them miserably. Blacks fared far worse in the Obama economy.

Every citizen who contributes with out of control hate responses, name calling, etc rather than rational discourse is a part of this problem and is complicit in tearing at the fabric of our society.

America may have its problems and Trump may not suit everyone but Americans might best take a pause and think of what is going to happen if we continue down this road because it is a road to perdition.

So the last thing this nation needs are news outlets that manipulate lie and contribute to this nations problems instead of being ethical guiding lights to reason calm and rationality . So yes we all should be concerned and reject FAKE NEWS and let everyone of these outlets know that we do not approve of such divisive tactics.

Personal Best Regards:
Stay on topic Sunshine. Why do you think Trump (who has been the beneficiary of fake news if not the inventor of fake news) all of a sudden has a problem with it? Do you not find it interesting that his security advisor was involved in publishing fake news about Hillary? Please don't go off on another silly diatribe about progressives. Stay focused.

One last thing; I laugh when I see some of the foolish Trump nuts on here make statements like "Trump may not be everyone's cup of tea" or my favorite "Trump may not be perfect" but........
Trump may not be perfect? Man, that's going out on a limb!