View Single Post

Old 01-12-2017, 08:21 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
The LLC should be self supporting and not be subsidies by our amenities. People invite a pandora's box by such suggestions and my concern that amenity fees already climbing will go out of control.

If a resident has a burning desire to learn something new I applaud that effort but that resident should bear the cost not the community. The LLC found it difficult to continue financially closing the school down. This is a nice gesture but a suggestion that will move us in the wrong direction.
Rubicon, our amenity fees are controlled. It is a percentage increase with a built-in limiting factor.

Oh, and, btw, I do not have a "burning desire" to play golf -- although I do have a lukewarm desire to play golf. But, I have never resented kicking in for golf courses because I know they are good for our property values -- and besides, they look pretty.

Please check the facts for more specifics on the controlled fees we pay for our amenities. My guess is the fees were designed to work that way to avoid that Jets vs. Sharks routine that so often occurs in communities with amenity fees.