View Single Post

Old 01-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
Increases in the amenities fees are tied to the CPI.
biker:

Respectively.... I understand how the amenities work. what I am suggesting is that if we keep adding what amenities will pay for the day will come when we will be told we go bust or we up the fees.
Think social security, etc. All contracts were made to be broken. We have some residents living here that have a lot of wants and never seem to balance them with need or the ability to pay and believe it should be shared by the community.

How does taking an educational course become defined as an amenity? How does a dog park become an amenity? You want to take a course pay the tuition. You want to own a dog pay the freight and take responsibility for your choice. I do not see these two items as defined as amenities and hence the comparison to golf, etc and the aforementioned are a real stretch.

I play golf but I have never utilized another amenity here and I don't object to paying amenities for rec centers, outdoor pools, golf pickle ball. I understood that when I signed on. However I don't pay for someone's golf lessons or their equipment or their golf cart or their trail fees or their tee time fees or their golf cart garages.

Last edited by rubicon; 01-12-2017 at 02:47 PM.