View Single Post

Old 01-14-2017, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Inner-City Gun Violence | The Frontier Torts Project

This is interesting. Hand it over to the lawyers and lawsuits against gun manufacturers. Worked fairly well with tobacco. At least tobacco use is less attractive and the users know more what they are getting into even if some still smoke.
Lets also...while we're at it...go after hammer makers because people have used hammers. Screwdriver makers too...screwdrivers have been used to kill people.

The PROBLEM is violent black/brown people. THAT s where most of the killings come from. Why do we even care? Chicago...BLACKS...what was it over 800 in 2016? MOST were black...good riddance...800 less mouths to feed.

WHAT do they as a people, as a group, bring to the table? What good are they?

Blacks use machetes in Africa to commit their genocide against other blacks. They'll find a way to kill each other. Guns really aren't a problem with white people. Sure, someone flips out every once in a while...but the total numbers PALE compared to those of the minorities.

Quote:
In my opinion the answer to the first regarding his family -- yes, they should have attempted to take his gun. But, they should not be held liable for their negligence.

No, I doubt any doctor knows their patient well enough to know whether or not they have weapons at home.
No, a doctor should not be required to ask if a patient has a weapon.

These incidents are not the norm. You cannot protect everyone from every possible scenario.

If you want to stop some murders, then do something about the big cities and the gang violence. Get rid of ALL illegal drugs to start with. Charge any distributor with manslaughter and get them off the street. Dry up the source and you lower the violence. Instead of giving these cretins so many second and third chances, jail them or execute them for all I care. Get them off the street and the street will be safer. Put them back on the street and take the responsibility of any new violence they perpetrate.

Most violence today is related to drugs and alcohol. Start there.
Exactly...stay in your "safe room" if you absolute safety...but don't subject ME to increased violence because your pets start acting up. They want safety and yet they ENCOURAGE more of those who are most violent...minorities.

Alcohol...it TOPS the list when it comes to being stupid and being violent. It's literally poisoning you.

Quote:
I doubt you are going to find a judge that is willing to find a gun manufacturer guilty when the gun was made to kill and it did what it was supposed to do. But, on the other hand, liberals and liberals in charge never cease to amaze me. Kind of like charging a car manufacturer with the responsibility of a DUI violation.
You're dealing with women...emotional...illogical...women. Don't expect to understand them. Can you understand a schizophrenic? They'll all schizophrenic...it's ONLY the degree that is different.