View Single Post

Old 01-14-2017, 08:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,573 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
From your past posts I believe you live in St. James. You've got one in your neighborhood. Yesterday coming home I was on St. Charles northbound and just after the St. James mail stop I passed a golf cart sitting in the cart lane next to the golf course. I was looking to see if he was broken down or something, so I slowed a bit. After I passed he made a left turn onto Calabria from the cart lane. It's so scary to see people who must drive a car, but have no clue how to operate a golf cart among the cars.
I do and I've seen that possible same person also do the same thing. I always try merge into traffic well before that point I have to turn.

Thursday, I came across "the bridge" on my cart coming from Spanish Springs; a small SUV had exited Morse onto Lake Sumter Landing Rd. and had pulled over to the right of the street just past where the carts turn onto LSL Rd.; I was the 2nd cart in line to exit the MMP and after the traffic passes, the 1st cart turns right and the SUV u-turns and dang near runs into the 1st cart; no turn signal or anything indicating the suv was getting ready to move.

Anytime any of you go out in your cart, PLEASE watch out for vehicles and/or all drivers.