View Single Post

Old 01-16-2017, 02:23 PM
n/a

Default I received an interesting e-mail

The point was how can democrats claim that hacking cost them the election and then claim that TRUMP is not their president because Hillary took most of the popular vote.
ARE YOU NOT ARGUING WITH YOURSELVES????
//////////////////////////////////////////////////
My view-we did not see any of this TRASH when Obama won. Yet, you accuse REPUBLICANS as being deplorable.
You have accused TRUMP voters as being RACIST. When, 98% of Blacks voted for Obama. You refuse to see-Blacks are 13% of the American Population. Obama received 56% of the total vote in his first election. TO DO THAT, Obama received roughly 42% of the non-black vote. Had the non-black vote beenAS RACIST as the black vote Obama would have received roughly 18% of the vote-THE WORST DEFEAT IN AMERICAN HISTORY. You have accused TRUMP voters of being Nazi. ARE THE THE MOST DIRTY WORDS YOU KNOW?????? To accuse TRUMP supporters of being Nazi indicates YOU like a three year old learned a dirty word-HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS but it gets a reaction form ADULTS. Nazism teaches that the population owes everything to the STATE. Trump is a CAPITALIST with the view that the state is there to serve the people.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
RE: hacking by foreign governments
SADLY-many people believe such words a THOU SHALT NOT STEAL really means it is ok for ME to steal but not for you to steal from ME Obama directly tried to influence Great Brittan from exiting the common market. Obama directly tried to prevent the re-election of Netanyaho. Obama, gave a speech that Israel A SOVEREIGN NATION, THE SMALLEST NATION IN THE MIDDLE EAST, SHOULD GIVE LAND TO THE PALESTINIANS. Like OBAMA'S refusal to say RADICAL ISLAM, the term PALESTINIANS is yet another FALSE STATEMENT FROM OUR FORMER DICTATORS pie hole. Palestinian is in plainspeak people who live in Palestine. For CENTURIES, that has been, in politically correct alphabetical order Christians, Jews and Muslims.
Obama has said Israel should give land to the Muslims and what? Force the Christians and the Jews out of that land?? The Muslims living in Palestine are historically SYRIAN. PERHAPS, A SOLUTION IS, IF THEY MOVE TO SYRIA THEY GET TEN ACRES AND A MULE??? Twenty percent of the population of Israel is Muslim. READ what the population of JEWS or CHRISTIANS is in any of the 49 Muslim countries. READ about Muslim countries denying rights to Jews living there AS WELL AS THE LONG HISTORY OF CHARGING EXTRA TAX TO JEWS.
YOU/WE have been fed far too much manure-that is why TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT.