Thread: Landscaping
View Single Post

Old 01-16-2017, 09:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobilone View Post
My wife and I are moving in on February 6th. We will obviously have to start thinking of upgrading the meager landscaping package that comes with the new purchase.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where we might find a reasonably priced nursery to purchase decent greenery?
There are many variables but if your experience is similar to ours you can buy the most beautiful plants at very reasonable prices all around TV. Our home was so overgrown that you couldn't see the majority of the house when you pulled up. Be very careful hiring random people to do tree or shrub removal work, I used one who tried his criminal act but it didn't work out to well for them. We bought the majority of the replacement plants at Home Depot and we are totally satisfied. When you get here and get settled sent me a Private Message and I'll get a few helpful phone numbers together for you. Good Luck. Enjoy.

P.S. everything during the season grows quickly here, you have to see it to believe it! Mrs. Gracie is correct.