View Single Post

Old 01-19-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Default Growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I saw this and it made me reflect on a few of the Anti Trump / Anti America on here...possibly they could take lesson from the daughters of someone the group on here holds dear...BUT maybe the parent is all wrong about teaching "thru osmoses, and dinner time conversations", the "not moping" and "not being cynical"?

Barack Obama reveals Sasha and Malia were "disappointed" by Donald Trump's election - AOL News
While, I did not vote for Obama. While, I did not vote for Hillary. We must admit that Obama is a model father and family man.

The Clintons probably belong with their pictures in the dictionary as a definition of DISHONEST, DYSFUNCTIONAL AND TO QUOTE HILARY THE DEFINITION OF DEPLORABLE.

Obama, is the result of a have to prove I'm more liberal than you WHITE born on easy street mother who married a very bright AFRICAN fellow student. From the start Obama at first questioned if he was Black, White or what.
Obama was ABANDONED by his ultra LIBERAL MOTHER. Obama's father died in a DRUNKEN AUTO ACCIDENT. Obama attended MUSLIM schools and yet CLAIMS to be a Christian. Obama graduated High School as BARRY OBAMA.
Obama was elected president as BARRACK OBAMA.

The real president Obama? I'M NOT SURE HE KNOWS. I'M NOT SURE HIS FAMILY KNOWS. I'M CERTAIN MANY WHO VOTED FOR HIM HAVE NO IDEA.