View Single Post

Old 01-19-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
While, I did not vote for Obama. While, I did not vote for Hillary. We must admit that Obama is a model father and family man.

The Clintons probably belong with their pictures in the dictionary as a definition of DISHONEST, DYSFUNCTIONAL AND TO QUOTE HILARY THE DEFINITION OF DEPLORABLE.

Obama, is the result of a have to prove I'm more liberal than you WHITE born on easy street mother who married a very bright AFRICAN fellow student. From the start Obama at first questioned if he was Black, White or what.
Obama was ABANDONED by his ultra LIBERAL MOTHER. Obama's father died in a DRUNKEN AUTO ACCIDENT. Obama attended MUSLIM schools and yet CLAIMS to be a Christian. Obama graduated High School as BARRY OBAMA.
Obama was elected president as BARRACK OBAMA.

The real president Obama? I'M NOT SURE HE KNOWS. I'M NOT SURE HIS FAMILY KNOWS. I'M CERTAIN MANY WHO VOTED FOR HIM HAVE NO IDEA.
Good for you not voting for either crook.

How do you KNOW he's a model father? Do you hang out with him? What you KNOW is what is chosen to show about him. They WANT you to think that black families are just like ours when 80% aren't even married.

She engaged in sodomy, bestiality. He was HARDLY "bright" he died drunk. Most "bright blacks" aren't really if you start digging.

He's a mulatto, some come out ok, most do not. They're hideous looking creatures.

He's a narcissistic psychopath...NOBODY REALLY knows him. Everything is a front, image.