View Single Post

Old 01-20-2017, 07:23 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Having been involved with EMS before moving to Florida I can tell you the ERs in General are HORRIBLE. Wait time is crazy and people wasting emergency ambulances because they think they get in quicker. We had a 7-11 next to the Hospital by us on Long Island and you'd see people in Hospital Gowns with IV poles walking in the door of the 7-11 because they needed food they'd been waiting so long. It's only gotten worse and will continue. ERs can't & won't refuse to see you or treat you. Our insurance & medical in the good ole USA is a disgrace. I really don't know how the Doctors & Nurses can work in an ER. You see all the walking wounded, the cold & tired and sometimes the most filthy disgusting people you could imagine come to the ER. The Hospitals in General are swamped with patients and it's only going to get worse.
As for TVRH I've had 4 procedures done in the Hospital and was treated fine. This last one I had to wait 2 months after my procedure to get into my rehab class they're so backed up.
I truly believe they're doing the best they can. If you don't like them don't go but remember this IF you call an Ambulance unless it's a trauma guess where your going. Be patient.