View Single Post

Old 01-20-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Your post has no credibility , just like donny you make thing up. Throw something against the law and see if it will stick.
Dave - I have come to the conclusion you are the least intelligent person on this forum. It was close between you and Jan, but I am discounting her stupidity because she is an emotional basket case...I really wanted it to be (unt, but she is just the most annoying as she can't admit defeat and yet emoji's like she is winning, foolish yes, stupid like you - no...

I tried to help you not look so stupid, I suggest you would read a little slower so you might comprehend better, I suggested you would not call people buffoons while making spelling errors, but you were just too stupid to take the advise...leaving me to believe you probably rode the short bus to school.

Here you are challenging someone's post, accusing them of just spouting out opinion as though it is fact. While that could be true, you have never provided any data to support anything you have posted...hypocritical at the least...and combined with your numerous misreads and spelling errors...definitely stupid.