View Single Post

Old 01-21-2017, 05:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTheCon
Dear Guest:

I concur but in this case more is really less because I anticipated certain posters would be gunning for me and believed being clear in intent would save space in the long run.

I will also tell you that I believe the poster will not recognized him/herself.

"I also ended my post with if you respond no names please"

Quite to the contrary and since you referenced her name
Susie is not one I view as a problem poster. In fact I enjoy her comments

Personal Best Regards:
Dear Con,

Of course I recognize you're whining about me.

Prior to me taking the time to point out your lies, broad-brushing and plagiarism (with a plethora of PROOF/LINKS, of which YOU NEVER PROVIDE), you pretty much just typed giant diatribes that had very little relation to reality and tried passing off as 'facts' ...when they were/are simply your warped 'opinions.'

The fact that I've taken the time to show what a fake and liar you are...has not unexpectedly pi$$ed you off.

You've stated that you have the right to continue to lie, denigrate with a broad-brush and plagiarize...because you claim you do it in a 'civil manner.'

Sorry to burst your bubble, you hypocritical little fella, but your 'fake civility'...doesn't give you a free pass.

So suck it up buttercup and get used to being shown up...when you lie, plagiarize and try to denigrate with a broad-brush.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

PS. And of course you like Susie's CAPITAL diatribes, DirtBag's & Donny B's racism/use of the 'C' and 'N' words, MLGBT's constant personal attacks, a number of posters denigrating family members, Etc., Etc. even though they are much less civil than myself...because they share your political viewpoint.

What a flaming hypocrite you are.