View Single Post

Old 01-22-2017, 06:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Unfortunately, I don't think anything will change in regards to your post but at least you exposed the rude, condescending, nasty poster for what he/she is.
Didn't take long for him/her to rear his/her ugly head. It's really a shame that conversation on here has to be interrupted by such juvenile nonsense. I can't even begin to understand or explain why someone feels a need to act in that manner. It's seems only extensive therapy could reveal the answer. And to the poster who thinks no "competition" is the desired intent - au contraire.....I think lively, intelligent conversation from both sides of the fence is what must of us desire, not name calling and bullying which adds nothing to the conversation except to make the person engaging in it look like a fool.
Dear Guest:

I want to thank you for such a responsible, respectful and intelligent response.

My initial post developed because so many TOTV members comments about Political Talk were demeaning. One recognizes that it takes just a few to damage the many good exchanges between and among us. On the surface their motivation is clear---mischievous.

One thing is very clear, they lack the ability to communicate because they are always in an attack mode and a telling mode. An adult relationship is inter-dependent, sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow.

Of course the most obvious and logical remedy is to ignore such posters and we do for the most part but they still take away from the rhythm of pure thoughts, ideas and remedies of the majority of posters.

Personal Best Regards: