View Single Post

Old 01-22-2017, 07:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTheCon
To this extent we do agree that this nation has been seized by too many collectives and that these collectives are being led around by manipulative people. Too many Americans have forgotten or never learned to think independently for themselves. I posit if you lean toward the government to solve all of your needs and problems you are among those in a collective. There are other examples and posters are quite capable of defining them for themselves.

Personal Best Regards:
Dear Con,

Coming from the person who is notorious for cutting/pasting other peoples statements, without giving them their due by citing the source...I find this particularly amusing.

And since you're still sniveling & whining...this bears re-posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore
Dear Con,

Of course I recognize you're whining about me.

Prior to me taking the time to point out your lies, broad-brushing and plagiarism (with a plethora of PROOF/LINKS, of which YOU NEVER PROVIDE), you pretty much just typed giant diatribes that had very little relation to reality and tried passing off as 'facts' ...when they were/are simply your warped 'opinions.'

The fact that I've taken the time to show what a fake and liar you are...has not unexpectedly pi$$ed you off.

You've stated that you have the right to continue to lie, denigrate with a broad-brush and plagiarize...because you claim you do it in a 'civil manner.'

Sorry to burst your bubble, you hypocritical little fella, but your 'fake civility'...doesn't give you a free pass.

So suck it up buttercup and get used to being shown up...when you lie, plagiarize and try to denigrate with a broad-brush.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

PS. And of course you like Susie's CAPITAL diatribes, DirtBag's & Donny B's racism/use of the 'C' and 'N' words, MLGBT's constant personal attacks, a number of posters denigrating family members, Etc., Etc. even though they are much less civil than myself...because they share your political viewpoint.

What a flaming hypocrite you are.
Since you love long-winded, vacuous and devoid of any content/facts posts and defend Chump by in essence saying... "He doesn't lie, it's just a little harmless hyperbole"...you better learn what 'RICE' means as applied to the medical field.

Because you are going to need to take care of those typing fingers, not only defending Trump's indefensible actions and mouth...but I won't let you get away with the lying you've become accustomed to with posters of your own ilk.

So enjoy.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: