View Single Post

Old 01-22-2017, 05:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Freedom of speech is most important when the person speaking does not agree with you.

Condi Rice often starts her classes saying if all your friends agree with you you need some new friends.

FROM ME-if all your friends, or perhaps people you find acceptable, you might as well speak to yourself.
I do not believe you can learn anything talking to yourself as you have heard it all before.

There is at least ONE poster that is clearly a racist. If, nothing else he/she/it is her to remind all of us how STUPID and UGLY it is.
Excellent points.

Adopted that approach long ago with my managerial duties by explaining to my employees that I didn't need to be right but I needed to make the right decisions. This approach removed my ego, as ego can get in the way of clear thinking and it invited/encouraged my employees to participate. Frankly if they had not I would have made a number of mistakes

If people have been watching with objectivity they would recognize that Trump has chosen some of the most powerful people in this nation to sit in his cabinet. His choices are very indicative of his strong leadership and the planning he has been making since entering this race last year.

I had hired a female attorney and a competing manager approached me and asked what I was going to do now because she was smarter than me. My reply was Marc smart managers surround themselves with intelligent people. Following that conversation I hired another female attorney out from under him and I still can visualize his red face to this day.

Personal Best Regards: