View Single Post

Old 01-24-2017, 11:36 AM
Gold member
Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills

I am looking at both Carts and Clubs and TV golf store. They each say their accessories and lights, etc are better than the other. So for those of you with opinion (lol) here is what I am working through:

Does the new valance in TV golf carts have risk of cracking? Clubs and Carts uses the older style soft valance with snaps.

What about the electrical? TV tells me C&C ruins the Yamaha warranty by rewiring. C&C tells me not true and in fact they put in a better wiring system that will not burn things out like TV wiring. T of F?

Light: TV tells me they use cheaper lights at C&C. C&C tell me they use high quality LED lights and not strips and their lights are much brighter. T or F?

Windshield: C&C have a windshield that opens like the old ones but also has vents. TV has a windshield that stays closed on the top but has a pop up open on the bottom. Comments of what you like and why please.

One poster said the Sunbrella material was better at C&C. What do others think who have bought about the quality of the Sunbrella at C&C vs TV? TV says C&C manufacture them cheaply and also use a "dungaree" zipper at C&C, meaning a cheap zipper. T or F and comments.

Mirrors: C&C used round mirrors as they say visibility is wider and better and they mount them inside. Says big foldout mirrors have blind spot that is dangerous. TV says C&C uses cheap round mirrors that are not as good. Comments?

Service: C&C says they have repair trucks every day in TV for service. TV says they give the best service. I have bought carts at TV and used their service and it is excellent. How is C&C service for those who have used it?

I need to hear from people who have the experience with the 2017 carts as things are somewhat different on those carts, so those are the comments I am looking for. Thanks so much! It is crazy making deciding who is telling it like it is on these different topics.