View Single Post

Old 01-27-2017, 11:43 PM
Location: SidneyNY;Odessa,Houston&SpringTX;MariettaGA;WheatonIL;RidgelandMS;MorganHillCA,TemeculaCA,SabalChase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnevie View Post
also, I know it's scary. a lot of us just held our breath and took the plunge. but it's a really great place to be if you are single. I am doing more now every month than I did in a year before I came here--and I am not a particularly active person. There are so many things to do and I haven't had the time in the over 3 years I've been here to do a fraction of them. When you get here--post it and there's a group of single here that will have a meet and greet for you.
I love Ballroom Dancing. In Temecula, where I live now, I drive an hour and a half every direction to go dancing and to the Doctors I like. We have the best Line Dancing here in town, though. Temecula is also an awesome place to live. But I've been here for 16 years and it is a lonely place for someone who is single. I'm looking forward to being around other singles, just to have someone to go to lunch or dinner, a bike ride, etc.