View Single Post

Old 01-28-2017, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
The answer to your question poster is a simple one. because there Jets. and when your a jet your jet all the way to your first drawing breath to your last dying day....you got brothers around, your a family man(period missing)

don't waste your time these two posters are long lost and their antics define who they are and who they are not. something tells me they do not have many friends. I still hope Admin throws them both off the board for the sake of all members they clearly offer nothing of substance

Personal Best Regards:

Dear RubiTHECon,

Of course you would love to have intelligent voices that expose your pseudo-intellectualism, plagiarism, racism & bigotry... "thrown off the board."

It's obvious that you're not used to anyone standing up to you, while you're on your soapbox preaching...and proving you're nothing but a big fake.

You don't debate anything, you simply make lying declarations and diatribes, that you expect everyone to just believe...because you said it.

Having given a lot of thought as to why you NEVER attach any links (legitimate or otherwise) to your lying, self-serving, uncivil and hypocritical rants, makes me believe that in spite of your desperate need to try and portray yourself as even having a modicum of intelligence...YOU REALLY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO LINK.

In other words, I now actually have a bit of sympathy for you, as it must be a living he11 to know deep down...you're actually a fake and not too bright.

Your post above actually proves my point, as I'm sure you did it on your phone (talk about 'obsession') and the plethora of capitalization, punctuation and spelling errors that are typically not present...means that you lean heavily on being on your computer and having your spell check/grammar check with you...LOL

Not that it's a big deal if a person has grammar/punctuation/spelling errors...as we all do at times.

It's the fact that there is such a YUUGE and stark contrast between this post and your usual ones...that's the first clue you're not all that bright.

It's OK though, because I know, that you know...that you're nothing but a fake.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: