Old 01-29-2017, 05:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Simply for a few reasons....

He lies
He plagarizes
He uses Russian based fake new to validate

That is a start. ALL OF THIS IS PROVEN AND I WELCOME YOU CHALLENGING ME TO POST PROOF.

His continual mistruths light up this board. His total obsession with CNN which reported the truth but his leader says no so he says no. They did not try to discredit anyone...they simply reported and ACCURETLY that he was briefed on an attempt by a foriegn government to discredit him. THAT is their job.

It is very difficult to debate...something I enjoy and am good at.....lies....no basis for debate. Plagarism....you call it out and he will run away and ignore it....actually, once he said he could not be responsible for others thinking like him (down to the puncuation by the way)

i keep asking him and others for debate on policy issues...all we here is how his crown was bigger.....there was fraud and 3 to 5 million illegals voted....and how the media is picking on him.

1. His crowd was big but not bigger
2. There have been so many numerous investigations done on voter fraud and it does not happen. He, Trump, keeps referring to whacko guys from the alt right...buddies of Bannon which is actually funny.
3. Our media's job is to question our leaders. They are responsible to keep them honest and ask questions, many times very uncomfortable ones....that is their job. It appears that you and others prefer to simply suck up whatever is sold, as long as it comes from Trump.

So, you want to debate....lets have at it....pick an issue any issue...and let us debate.....BUT stop with the same crap about who is bigger, etc.....the election is over .....lets grow up and govern.

I am sick of hearing about poor Trump. He is big boy....he always says that so suck it up and stick to the country issues, and not the personal ones.
Dear Posters:

Re: the above.

One may smile and smile and be a villain (Hamlet)

Shakespeare speaks well to my plight and those of all conservatives. How does one intelligently develop a civil debate with people who only apply circular thinking, name calling and desire to falsely and maliciously discredit their opponents. And whose only purpose in doing so is that the factual information presented threatens their delusions. Indeed, their reactions supports Roosevelt's notion that "to anger a liberal, tell him the truth". and the more truth you tell the more unhinged they become.

Don't take my word for it. Just look at this Board. Look at the progressives protesters antics in the streets. Look at the Hollywood celebs, who are instrumental in California claim to secede from the Union, or women parading in vagina costumes.

Progressives fear Steve Bannon and yet embraced the likes of Al Sharpton Valarie Jarret and Bill Ayers all radical wingnuts that had critical input into Obama's executive orders. Oh wait these are progressive heroes like Bergdahl, Snowden and Manning.

Why would any rational thinking poster want to bother to debate people who use one word arguments like racist, plagiarist and misogynist, because to do so one would have to be a masochist...and that's not me.

P.S. This rift is not of my making but it is a distraction. And so never again will I trouble you or interrupt the true nature of the topic..that's a promise

Personal Best Regards: