View Single Post

Old 01-29-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear Posters:

Re: the above.

One may smile and smile and be a villain (Hamlet)

Shakespeare speaks well to my plight and those of all conservatives. How does one intelligently develop a civil debate with people who only apply circular thinking, name calling and desire to falsely and maliciously discredit their opponents. And whose only purpose in doing so is that the factual information presented threatens their delusions. Indeed, their reactions supports Roosevelt's notion that "to anger a liberal, tell him the truth". and the more truth you tell the more unhinged they become.

Don't take my word for it. Just look at this Board. Look at the progressives protesters antics in the streets. Look at the Hollywood celebs, who are instrumental in California claim to secede from the Union, or women parading in vagina costumes.

Progressives fear Steve Bannon and yet embraced the likes of Al Sharpton Valarie Jarret and Bill Ayers all radical wingnuts that had critical input into Obama's executive orders. Oh wait these are progressive heroes like Bergdahl, Snowden and Manning.

Why would any rational thinking poster want to bother to debate people who use one word arguments like racist, plagiarist and misogynist, because to do so one would have to be a masochist...and that's not me.

P.S. This rift is not of my making but it is a distraction. And so never again will I trouble you or interrupt the true nature of the topic..that's a promise

Personal Best Regards:
That is hardly true that many of us have embraced Bergdahl, Snowden nor Manning. Nor of the other people you named.

I doubt if many Republicans really respect Steve Bannon either. The man is a propagandist with little regard to the facts. The problem is that many in the Trump Administration seem to have no adherence to the truth either. Trump has lied all his life so why should any expect him to change his ways.

And there are Hollywood celebrities who traditionally back Republicans but even they do not seem to like Donald Trump all that much.