Thread: Manslaughter?
View Single Post

Old 02-01-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
UNTIL-it effects you or someone in your family.
My sister, LIKE YOU, was pro illegal aliens TILL one driving with no license, no insurance rear ended her daughters car and caused her car to flip over. My nieces arm is now mostly useless.

MY SISTER WHO HAD VOTED FOR OBAMA VOTED FOR TRUMP.

TAKE A WALK IN THE REAL WORLD.
You're making absolutely no sense...but then that's typical of your constant yelling in CAPS.

Number 1, the incident I was referencing had nothing to do with an undocumented person...nor have I EVER stated that I am "pro-illegal alien." I am more than willing and capable of paying higher prices for everything, to control the number of the undocumented coming to this country. More importantly though, I want to see those who hire these undocumented workers....thrown in jail!

Number 2, do you think it's only those that are here illegally that do what happened to your sister? Seriously, do you really think that there aren't poor (or even well-off that have lost their licenses due to DUI's, Etc.) white people... running around that don't have automobile insurance either?

Number 3, are you really so ignorant as to want to use such obvious logical fallacies...to make your point? Really?

Number 4, I suggest you also go look up the definition of 'confirmation bias'...as you've just given an excellent example.

Ah he11, I'll do it for your lazy azz.

Confirmation Bias Definition and Examples

Quote:
Confirmation Bias Definition:

The confirmation bias refers to the tendency to selectively
search for and consider information that confirms one's
beliefs.