Thread: Manslaughter?
View Single Post

Old 02-02-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I bet you not only got beat up a lot as a kid, but get punched out a lot now. Is there some reason that you cannot discuss something without insulting everyone you disagree with?
LOL, I was (and am) way too big...to have been picked on.

But I do appreciate you proving me correct AGAIN...in one of my other posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore
The ONLY time you include a link MLGBT is when you find some 'opinion' piece to start a new thread...typically from a highly biased source.

After that, legitimate citations/links backing your feeble opinion...comes to a screeching halt.

Hint; Any ignorant twit can start a thread from fake and/or slanted news...so you're far from 'special.'

You're certainly 'special' in other ways though...ie: being a simpleton, who is untouched by rational reasoning or cognitive thinking.

When an intelligent discourse actually does break out (and no, RubiTHECon's soapbox diatribes are not in that category), you offer nothing but a plethora of one and two liners trying to denigrate those who actually link facts...to support their position.

So please, don't ever delude yourself into thinking that you provide anything more than troll bait...because you don't.

Add to that, the fact that you can't seem to keep from posting those unintelligible/denigrating one/two liners multiple times ON EVERY SINGLE thread and your unintelligent, childish and peevish obsession and personality with this forum (as Chi has pointed out numerous time)...becomes glaringly evident and oozes to the forefront.

So be careful you don't sprain something patting yourself on the back, for what amounts to little more than dog feces...on the bottom of any intelligent persons shoe.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: