Thread: The Super Bowl
View Single Post

Old 02-03-2017, 06:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Budwiser super bowl commercial has already been advertised as an attack against Trump.

Lady Gag has made it a promise that she will follow suit with the likes of Hollywood to make an anti-Trump speech.

it is a certainty that at least one player will sit during the the national anthem because its all about celebrity to them only .

I have had my own boycott against the NFL because of it has become a game of rooting for suits only. Add in recent years it has become less family oriented with filth being offered as half time entertainment ..and now it is going being used as a political platform for progressives

and a get-a-way for the ultra rich who will all fly in on private jets. Oh the idle rich

the actual sport takes a back seat

I'll I tune in a John Wayne re-run

Personal Best Regards:
I forgot to mention when I posted again about your lying, but you fit the total description of a troll.

Your statement on the Bud ad was simply to flame the board...it has no merit.

The protests are from Trump supporters.

I suggest you and others watch the ad and read the reason. We are really becoming more and more ANTI USA.....we have proud heritages and now we are going to protest ?

Budweiser's Super Bowl Ad And The Great Debate Over What It Means To Be An American : The Salt : NPR