Thread: The Super Bowl
View Single Post

Old 02-04-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Dear Posters:

Why would someone start this thread? Really. because I am a patriot. Its one thing to protest but what we have going on with progressives especially the Hollywood diva type is nothing less than mental derangement syndrome. Progressives actions are akin to fascism and more than one celeb has actually made veiled threats of killing Trump. More patriots need to stand up and tell these out control progressives to sit down

And while John Wayne may not have served he was a patriot and he wore it on his sleeve. Progressives need to be reminded that Clinton ran over the northern border to a safe space and Obama well..........

Budwiser is no longer an American company. Its super bowl commercial focused on European immigrant beginnings. Its message it has been claimed was that we should welcome immigrants. who could disagree. but what it message didn't say and here is the nuance some missed is that these immigrants came here through Ellis Island primarily and were properly vetted for health ,etc.

The timing of the bud commercial was to imply that Trump is anti-immigrant. the truth is that he also wants to apply the same rules to immigrants desiring to enter our nation in the same manner Europeans did. BUT THAT WASN'T A PART OF THE BUDWISER STORY WAS IT. Nor did some understand that their second underlying reason was to make them appear more American. I guess the local micro brews are cutting into their business

the Super Bowl is one of this nation's premier events and is broadcasted worldwide. And here we have lady Gag who has benefited more than most of us because of our American way of life and she is going to belittle Trump. I bet the world leaders are going to be salivating the entire half time .

simply stated I do not have the stomach to watch this show of elitism, disrespect for the leader of our nation nor for our flag directed by a group of ungratefuls

Personal Best Regards
What was the timing of this ad from 1986 when Budweiser was an American company?

Let see....you cannot stand Hollywood, contemporary musicians, and sporting events. Now I know where you get the time to make this stuff up; you're a mental shut-in

Budweiser Immigration Commercial (1986) - YouTube

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk