View Single Post

Old 02-05-2017, 07:22 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
I have no problem with bikes and walkers on the paths (I was going to call them golf car paths but I can be fair).

My problem is this...

There are some turns and hidden areas that a walker may come up on a golf cart. I really do not notice this with bikes.

What gets me is instead of moving out of the way in tight situations, that they stand their ground and wave the cart away from them (and maybe into another cart).

Its like a Jedi mind trick.

Now the problem...

Walkers are not protected and they have to take their safety seriously. If it was me, and it was crashing into a walker or crossing into traffic and hitting multiple people, well, I am sorry.

Moral of the story is: Do not trust the skills of the driver. If you are a walker, protect yourself FIRST. Yell all you want but don't get hit by a cart. Their insurance may take a hit, but you will also take a hit and could be injured really badly. It isn't worth it.

Okay, I am done. Don't hate too much, I see to draw hate for some reason. Maybe its my views. Be gentle.
It is easy to be right (within your rights) and still be horribly injured or dead.