View Single Post

Old 02-05-2017, 07:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,978 Times in 2,483 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred R View Post
There have been lots of times when I am riding in my cart on an MMP and encounter a walker, they won't even consider stepping off the path, especially if 2 carts are passing each other. I've had to slam on the brakes because of their selfish behavior. There is no substitute for courtesy.
Agree, have you ran it to the three abreast or 4 abreast that nearly take up the whole path. Even walking I had to get off in the grass cause 4 walking side by side Yakking away care in the world. I am ready to jump off the path at any monument and won't hesitate to do so. Carts have blind spots. IMO what's really bad some walk side by side in the diamond lanes when heavy traffic Cart, two cars and two people all in line on the street don't leave much room for error. Now add blind spots, sun, and not paying attention, is why I ready to jump onto the grass or even get on the grass when see that stars will align .

And I guess there are few that's always looking for law suit to supplement they're retirement income for cruises or European vacations.