Thread: words
View Single Post

Old 02-05-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Do not forget that this so called President during the campaign mocked a physically reporter by wildly waving his hands around and making glutteral noises.
How many times does it have to be proven that he DID NOT? As usual, the liberal press twisted it all around to suit their own agenda.

It was the same when they said that he wants to punish women who get abortions. I watched the entire interview with Chris Matthews and that is NOT what he said.

Chris Matthews: If abortion were to be made illegal, do you think that women who get abortions should be punished.

Trump: Yes, but it is not currently illegal so that question is not even relevant. As you said, if it becomes illegal again, then yes the woman should be punished.

As usual, it was edited to say what they wanted. I agree with what he said. If it is illegal, then she should be punished along with the doctor. I have never heard of any doctor walking up to a pregnant woman and telling her he's going to do an abortion on her. They may advise their own patient to do so, but it is ultimately HER decision.