View Single Post

Old 02-08-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yeah will be a long time.

I did not like what he said most of the time and many conservatives found fault with his premise for many decisions as I did, but I remember not ONE SINGLE TIME he personally lied to the American Citizens......but will wait.

Trump on the other hand in a few weeks is breaking all records
You've got to be kidding. I can give you a list of lies, or what liberals would call lies if Trump said them. I'm not even going to bother because you liberals would come up with some excuse.

Like I said before, I just don't care what he says. I want him to do what he campaigned upon, and I believe he will try. I did not vote for Obama because I was afraid he WOULD get some of his campaign promises through. And the only thing he did get through was his FAILED ObieCare and that will be gone before long. As for his gay agenda, that was against what he originally ran on. He did not believe in gay marriage, then he did. Obama failed and I am glad. Because I did not want what he wanted. I do want what Trump said he wanted when he campaigned. SO, you worry about what he said and I will worry about what he does.

You liberals are so superficial.