Thread: Changes
View Single Post

Old 02-16-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Who called a "human" a chimp? They called a "chimp" a chimp...they're not us...the proof is all around.

There is NO "black villages". There is no place full of blacks even CLOSE to the villages. It was to make a point that NOWHERE are they successful...like us.
Check the previous posts for the Chimp comment....

I think you would agree the all humans tend to seek the company of like minded others. I came here for the sun and GOLF. If you play golf, how many black golfers have you seen on golf courses? Its like the recent Grammy's Adele vs Beyonce both are excellent singers but I prefer Adele.

There are African Americans here in TV and I have played golf with some of them.

However, if you look at other sports whites are in the minority....does that mean we are not successful? Hardly?

To help with this:

Who get Medicaid
Distribution of the Nonelderly with Medicaid by Race/Ethnicity | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Check out Florida

And now the stats on welfare

Welfare Statistics and Demographics – Statistic Brain

Look at the stat for people receiving welfare for more than 5 years.

All I am trying to say is I have learned, overtime, it is never good to paint anything with a broad brush.

Now before you broadside me as a liberal.... I don't think non disabled people should be on welfare for life!