View Single Post

Old 02-16-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
PS.....all the negative hopefuls forecasting the demise are all using the same sources and expertise they used to brag about how badly their candidate was going to beat Trump by in the election.

How did that forecast turn out?
I am more worried about my country than re talking the election which has been over now for months.

I am hoping that there are answers forthcoming to a lot of questions and I hope they are of such that the country can move forward.

Without answers we will simply stumble.

I am also not interested in fighting over leaks. They were ok during the campaign with Trump...he actually said "We love Wikileaks".

We will always have leaks, and keep in mind...those leaking and reporting the leaks DID NOT DO WHAT IS BEING REPORTED BY THOSE LEAKS. Those who did or said what they should not have are responsible for it all.

Lets worry about getting us straight again, and stop with the election stuff. The President began his answer to a question yesterday with a little spiel on how he won the election. We know....lets govern. He is very luck to have the majority right now in congress.....use this time,not to continually campaign but govern our country. I have no idea what took place with the campaign and Russia. All I know is that an investigation was begun well before Trump won (so stop with the crap about getting Trump..the investigation was on Russia hacking and trying to influence our election process).....and I know our agencies tap Russians as they tap us, and that much of this came from those sources.....all I want this administration to do is ADDRESS all these issues.....at this drip drip drip rate, it will essentially stop any progress even possible.

I, personally, am tired of hearing about the election instead of NATO, tax cuts, spending etc