View Single Post

Old 02-18-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Please explain to we " The Great Unwashed " on this site exactly what laws did these people break ? LBJ did it see below !

Personally , I do not like the killing of animals in the wild for sport . I didn`t care for it when LBJ would fly politicians to his Texas ranch on weekends at our expense and force them to go out hunting on his land .

He did it to make them uncomfortable a squeamish .
He actually forced President Kennedy into one such hunt and set JFK up such that he had to kill a deer or lose face .

So now please justify LBJs tactics and explain again what specific laws were broken by Trump`s family members in that activity ?
Did not read that poster thought any LAWS were broken, poster only wanted to know, my guess would be that since HUNTING in the wild is a hot bed issue, with many people. Look what happen to that dentist last year! Was it an accident? He says yes everyone else say no, who do you believe? Was he poaching? HE says NO everyone else says yes, WHO KNOWS? Just because you don't care for hunting does not make you a member of PETA or an abortion activist. SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!

The poster wanted to know would the tax payers have to foot the bill for such an excursion, not exactly a fun in the sun restful vacation! Kinda a controversial one, I'de like to know too!