Thread: Trump rally
View Single Post

Old 02-19-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Trump's rally was successful. Personally, I found it to be a summer re-run and I qualify that by saying I support Trump. Quite a few of Trump's supporters came out to see him.

As for the libtard that says Trump has not been doing anything so far, I disagree. He has been working 18 hours a day and accomplishing a lot considering the obstacles of the petulant lefties in congress. He said he would undo a lot of Obie's damaging E.O.s and he has. It is refreshing to finally have someone in the White House that wishes to work and is not concerned about the politics of it all. You know Trump is doing well if the left is screaming and making up trivial little issues to disparage him. The GOP is applauding as Trump is obliterating the Democrat party, just by making their heads explode every time they see him smiling on TV. Even if he did nothing else, I would enjoy seeing the panic in the egotistical and petulant Democrat party. I bet George Soros's eyes are bleeding and he is screaming at his lefty puppets. No wonder hillary is hiding. She is afraid Soros is going to punish her if he sees her.