View Single Post

Old 07-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Default Re: SINGLE WANNABE"S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyIsBabe
benj....... thanks for initiating this topic! YES, I'm a single wannabee and I've been hanging out here at TOTV for a couple of months. However, I have not visited TV yet; perhaps this fall or winter I'll make the journey from southern Oregon to Florida and do the lifestyle preview. I lived in Miami Florida for 40 years before retiring and moving "out west" for an adventure. I'm living in a small (2k pop.) rural town, 8 miles from Grants Pass, 11 miles from Medford, and 23 miles from Ashland. My old bones just can't get used to the long, dreary, frosty winters so I look forward to the time when I can relocate back to Florida and partake in the many social opportunities.

It has been quiet in this Singles Forum for the last couple of days and I'm hoping we don't get bumped out again. C'MON SINGLES............. SAY SOMETHING 040
I visited TV when I rented a place in Ocala for 3 months back in 2006. I was referred to TV by the guy I rented from who actually lived in TV for 5 years. He told me how easy it would be for me to meet many single and widowed women in TV but my visits were limited in nature since I could not have access to all the amenities. But I did enjoy the strolls around Market Square and Sumpter Landing where I got a good feeling for the atmosphere. I sit up here, 10 miles north of Ohare in a Chicago suburb waiting patiently for my house to sell. I hope I don't have to spend another dismal winter here!!