Thread: Trump rally
View Single Post

Old 02-22-2017, 02:36 PM
n/a

Default Re: Obama phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Obama phones ! Remember that Rhodes Scholar from Cleveland who bragged on National TV that she was supporting
Obummie because he got her an " Obama Phone ".

She said : " I gots me a Obama Phone . It`s all good child " .

My favorite of all time was an " Affirmative Action " eligible woman from Philly who said on national tv right after OB was elected : " I be so happy cause I don`t has to worry bout makin my rent payment or car payment no mo ".

I was always hoping that someone in the media might look her up during OB`s second campaign and update us on how his first term worked out for her .
From your post you did not vote for Obama. Not related to what I want to say but I did not vote for Obama either.

As to her Obamaphone, Obama did not pay for her phone YOU DID. Look at the bottom of your cell phone bill about 1/3 of the bill is taxes and yes you pay for welfare phones.

A story on Nightly Business Report the other night. A tomato farmer in Texas can only pick about half his crop picked due to a labor shortage. He pays $150 a day and he cannot get Americans to do this hard work. Where to get the labor if Trump closes the boarder? CUT WELFARE ENOUGH SO THAT IT IS THEN MORE LUCRATIVE TO WORK THEN TO SIT HOME ON THE DOLE.