Thread: Trump rally
View Single Post

Old 02-22-2017, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontheRacist
I'm the reason that half the black population lives in poverty?

I'm the reason blacks are 10X more violent?

I'm the reason blacks are less intelligent?

I'm the reason blacks need quotas?

I'm the reason there is not one successful black majority...anything...besides sports? And even there...white men OWN the teams.

No...I think it's them with a "problem". My "problem" is them
I typically ignore your putrid, racist rants...because you're not worth the effort.

However, I'll take a moment here...and break my own rule.

In answer to your ignorant questions, one word....YES!

The problem isn't one of skin color...it is one of poverty.

Disgusting, sub-humans like yourself, are the reason people of color...have by & large been kept in poverty.

Even when Jim Crow laws were repealed, the racists of this country did (and still do) what they could on every level...to continue a program of institutional racism.

And then you are so ignorant, you want to tout the statistics of what poverty does...and try to blame it on skin color?

So tell us exactly how you explain that poor whites, share the exact same statistics on crime/drugs/etc...as poor blacks?

Where's that supposed skin color 'superiority' now...you dumb, ignorant $hithead.

It all boils down to the fact that you truly are one sick, despicable...racist fvck.

The part that cracks me up the most, is when you rail about your supposed superiority and yet you didn't do a thing to earn it...you simply got LUCKY being born white in this country.

If you had been born black, you would be among the most virulent and violent of blacks.

I'm just bummed that I don't have magic powers and can't turn you into the black woman...that you are so desperately afraid of.

The fact that you are too ignorant, disgusting and dishonest to admit the truth...is the reason you are beneath me constantly spending more effort eviscerating you.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: