View Single Post

Old 07-07-2008, 01:17 AM
Gold member
Default Re: SINGLE WANNABE"S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyIsBabe
tkret......... great question......... one that should stimulate some responses from all the other single wannabees reading this forum, but who haven't yet posted!

I'm not very athletic and will not be playing golf or ball activities but as far as dancing goes, I always favored the slow-dance anyway. Photography, Computer, clubs for a start!

I have been single for a very long time, by choice, and have attended my share of "singles clubs" but have never mastered the art of walking into a room filled with strangers and making friends instantly! I would much rather participate in an activity that interests me. I would join the Fitness Center because I want access to an indoor swimming pool. I am anxious to take some Learning Center Classes - so many choices - art? Spanish? or French? :dontknow:

P.S. I sure do wish there is a sailing club ;D
ConeyIsBabe,

two observations that I question....(1) from the sound of your postings I think that you would have NO problem making friends instantly. (2) Start a sailing club when you get here. I don't know the first thing about it but I would be willing to learn! Just call me Gilligan.

And you are quite correct about the Learning Center Classes... so many WONDERFUL choices. It will be an exciting day when we hear from you that you sold your home.