View Single Post

Old 02-24-2017, 06:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
driving a dark cart with a white enclosure wearing pink/red shorts, a white shirt and a straw hat and was playing #8 of Egret at 3:15, I hope you see this. You took a huge divot with a practice swing and then a medium divot with your shot. The bottle on your cart is NOT a urinal, it is considered good etiquette to use the sand to fill your divots. Not that this is all that unusual, but I found it particularly annoying that you spent 30-40 seconds cleaning the dirt and grass off YOUR club, and then drove off. In the future, please be considerate and take as good, if not better care of the courses that WE ALL share as you do with YOUR OWN club. Thank you.
I ran out of sand on the previous hole being very conscientious about filling in my divots. I was waiting for the Ambassador to arrive to fill my bottle back up. After golf I immediately went and purchased a second sand bottle to help alleviate this regretful situation in the future. My wife will be very happy to know you took notice of the clothes she picked out for me to wear on the course yesterday. While I was cleaning my clubs I couldn't help but notice your bushes need trimming.