Thread: Health care
View Single Post

Old 02-24-2017, 06:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE TIME . This definition is another post...."If you use something in a paper but then annotate the source you are good"

i CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ONE TIME...JUST ONE WHERE I GAVE A SNIPPET OF THE NEWS ARTICLE I REFER TO, AND DID NOT ANNOTATE AND GIVE A PROPER LINK. I EVEN GIVE LINKS WHEN I DO NOT COPY FOR YOU TO READ.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ONE.

When I challenged plagerism on here and I did and I will....the poster simply allowed anyone who read it to believe that he was posting his thought.

YES...I supply links all the time....I dont think you would believe anything I said otherwise because you folks do not seem to believe anything that does not support your beliefs.

I feel the forum is to exchange news items and opinions to allow us to grow a bit.

In the past, I have learned much from simply clicking on someone s link. I assume that most of the opinions are based on something but you can never tell, except the oft cited news reports from the Breitbart type sites...those you can tell are garbage is you read or keep aware of what is ACTUALLY going on.

AGAIN...I CHALLENGE YOU TO JUST FIND ONE....Of course I know that not only are you capable of changing peoples posts, you are prone to do it.

And I dispute your boredom. To have that feeling you would need to read the links and my bet is that you never do. EVER

I am well aware of the rules of TOTV....I actually with the old owner helped develop some. I know there is one about using profanity but guess that rule does not apply to you. It would be fine if you shared an opinion piece by it is always simply shots at someone else. By the way, I have admitted many times to making personal comments on here......so do not go into that area. Your language and total lack of any decorum ranks up with the leaders for sure
Ignore DirtBag, he's just jealous...because I don't think he even knows how to attach a link.

You have ALWAYS posted a link with the articles you are referencing, or using verbiage from, Rockyrd...as do I.

The ones who don't and try to dazzle with cut/paste in the attempt to pass it off as their own, by not linking to their source...are led by DirtBag, MDLNB and RubiTHECon.

The reason DirtBag doesn't like us even posting excerpts from the links, is because then he's then forced to at least read that portion... when he would prefer to stay illiterate and not click the link to read any of it.

Tough $hit for him.