Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-24-2017, 11:19 PM
Gold member
Default Hi, I would like to introduce you gals to LipSense and SeneGence!

I tried "LipSense" a few months ago. It is pretty new on the scene. But I had heard about it on Pinterest and from my daughters.
LipSense is a liquid lip Color that lasts up to 18 hrs with:
no smudging,
no fading,
no feathering,
no transfer
waterproof too
non drying
Kiss Proof

I know it sounds too good to be true! Right? That is what I thought! But it lives up to every promise.

The first time I tried it I decided to represent the company. Not because I need a hobby or need the $$, but because I really want to share this great product with every woman!

Before LipSense, I wouldn't wear lip color because it would just disappear onto my glass, napkin, straw, etc, I know that you know exactly what I mean!!

This doesn't budge!!

I have been representing the company for about 6 months and doing it very low key. As I have been selling Lip Color I have earned the Skin Care line and Cosmetics that SeneGence makes. At first I couldn't care less about the Cosmetics or Skin Care. I have always used products recommended by my Dermatologist. But since I earned them, I decided to try them and again. I have been won over.

Their Skin Care and Cosmetic line all contain a proprietary blend of Anti-Aging agents. So basically the cosmetics are skin care with color!

All their products contain the best and latest advances in skin care with a stabilized Vit C serum and Hyualronic acid as the back bone of their line.

Their Skin Care is developed with a "SeneShield" which provides a sun block equivalent to an SPF 30 without the harmful SPF chemicals.So the super light weight Day time moisturizer and Foundation will protect you in the sun, but they are also no smudge, no smear, and sweat proof and waterproof! Perfect for our active Villages lifestyle! Swim, Golf, and your make up won't budge!! Even the Cream to Powder Eye Shadows are creaseproof, waterproof and smudge proof. Your make up looks great from the time you put it on until you take it off. SeneGence has patented these lines, so no one else can offer anything even similar.

After showing the line to my Dermatologist I was told that these products are as good as the products that I had previously been buying, Obagi, Skinceuticals etc. And they are much less expensive.

Nothing that SeneGence makes is ever animal tested, contain no animal products, there is no GMOs, everything is Gulten free, all made in the USA, FDA approved and made in Pharmaceutical grade labs, not Cosmetic grade labs. The quality cannot be better.

So I am ready to share this great line of products with all of you!! We also need more distributors. This company has grown 800% in the last 12 months.

I have taken the plunge and will have a booth on Thursday, March 2 at the Woman's Expo at the Polo Field. So come by and see me and try the products that will change your life! !00% Money Back Guarantee of course!!

Any questions, please give me a call or email!
Dotti-801-358-9888
dottilove@gmail.com

Thanks gals, I will be looking forward to seeing you on Thursday!!
XXOO
Dotti

Last edited by dotti105; 02-24-2017 at 11:32 PM.